Logo
Alain Web-creator
“RIHANNA PAID OMAH LAY $3MILLION TO WRITE A SONG FOR HER” 😳🇺🇸🇳🇬

RIHANNA~~Sometime ago last year my team and I were looking for a good songwriter who could work together with me on a project, a lot of people suggested I work with some Grammy award wining songwriters but I wanted to try someone who is new to the music world so I was scrolling down on Instagram and came across a song by “OMAH LAY” and it really shocked me there’s an artist in Africa like him and the world don’t know about him yet….Africans are naturally so talented but I feel like they don’t support their creators that much that’s why an artist like Omah Lay is still struggling to have a song that can win him some big awards and international recognition…..one thing I love about the guy is that he’s not too money minded I wish he becomes a global superstar real fast..

Rihanna who is known as the queen of pop music reveal that Omah lay is that one artist who is really talented but people (NIGERIANS) are not supporting him enough.

Please follow:Afro Vibes Africa

#STA #StarsEverywhere #Omahlay #Afrobeats
2 mois depuis

Aucune réponse pour le moment !

Il semble que cette publication n'ait pas encore de commentaires. Pour répondre à cette publication de Alain Web-creator, cliquez sur en bas en dessous