Logo
Alain Web-creator
Wahala wahala wahala in portable’s voice...
Please let’s shun violence for #Nigéria is for all of us 🙏🙏🙏. ..

Nigerian Government should just help us and do one thing naw… even if it’s fuel alone. What is all these kwa ????

People are suffering yet they are buying Cars and Private Jets… where is your Conscience 🤲. Wuna No Get Conscience ?? Have they lost their Consciences 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

How can we be living like refugees in our own country ??? ….. while on the other hand, the people governing us are also scared to live in a country they are governing !!! This is so disheartening….

If you are in power and you think you are doing the right thing but the majority of the population are hopelessly complaining, can’t you just turn back and check your actions or consciences ????

It is Only in Africa that we can find such level of wickedness and heartlessness among people in thesame region and cultures. God Forbid!!!

I don not support any form of violence, I do not support any form of blackmailing or defamation of anyone’s character…. But please retrace your actions and steps.

We Love our dear Nigeria and Africa should always grow to be peaceful, being grateful 😇 to our leaders while we all live in Love and Unity to enjoy our resources.

We should not be against our Leaders and Our Leaders should also know that they are there because of our actions and interest at large.

Why is it so difficult for the leaders to help their people, or at-least stand for what the people are saying?

If you don’t take care of your people, your people will rise against you.
I feel so sad about this country But God will Never Forsake His People. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
29 journées depuis

Aucune réponse pour le moment !

Il semble que cette publication n'ait pas encore de commentaires. Pour répondre à cette publication de Alain Web-creator, cliquez sur en bas en dessous