Logo
Alain Web-creator
CAMEROONIAN ABDON ATANGANA RANKED WORLD'S BEST MATHEMATICIAN 🇨🇲🇨🇲🏆

"I realized that most theorem are named after people from the global North. I did research and realized there's no African attached to mathematical formula. I was motivated to have my name attached to mathematical formula ". - Abdon Atangana.

38 year-old Cameroonian Prof. Abdon Atangana, a professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of the Free State (UFS) South Africa, is ranked number one in applied mathematics, mathematical physics, and statistics in the world, and number 260 in all of science, technology, and engineering in the Stanford University World’s Top 2% Scientists list.

➡️In 2006, he came out with an idea of a fractional derivative using the mittag leffler function. He created differential equations to model the interaction of species in real world.
His scholarly work is ***** led "Fractional Stochastic Differential Equations".

➡️In 2019, Abdon Atangana was ranked by Stanford University as the second best mathematician in the world, among the top 2% of scientists in the world.

➡️In June 2023, the 37-year-old mathematician was awarded the first Unesco-AI Fozan International Prize for the Promotion of Young Scientists in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

He was inspired after seeing the lack of African representation in mathematical research.

#nexdimempire
5 mois depuis

Aucune réponse pour le moment !

Il semble que cette publication n'ait pas encore de commentaires. Pour répondre à cette publication de Alain Web-creator, cliquez sur en bas en dessous