Logo
Alain Web-creator
6 mois depuis
#Shey_Eugene_Brown I felt misunderstood on your recent post you did saying you are disappointed in me. Firstly when the guy who claimed to be #Eddykenzo management team member texted me I reach out to #Gasha telling her the someone from Kenzo team just reached out to me regarding the saga she said let's chat on WhatsApp mindfully all what I discuss the guy I screenshot it, and send to GASHA for clarity she even send me a voice note.

Like me seeing your tags and the one of #Itz_Biggjm asking #Itz_ode to caution I was like what did I post wrong My intention of posting those replies is pure, intending we should keep tagging Eddy Kenzo till he reacts but a lot of you guys misunderstood it and saying I have betrayed my own sister yam done yam no done.

Here is my own questioning part to the team not forgetting all what they said I screenshot it and send it to GASHA manager #Blackie .

To end this all those tagging Ode please he's not the one who did all those post.

✍️: Celebs Gist Le

#macclintblog
Twitbook 24 Social
💥 Vidéo source dans laquelle l'artiste Gasha dévoile tout sur son featuring avec Eddy Kenzo:

https://web.facebook.com/w...
6 mois depuis
En réponse Alain Web-creator à son Publication

Aucune réponse pour le moment !

Il semble que cette publication n'ait pas encore de commentaires. Pour répondre à cette publication de Twitbook 24 Social, cliquez sur en bas en dessous